View Single Post
Old March 22, 2019   #81
SQWIBB
Tomatovillian™

March 21st, 2019

The aphids have spread to the pepper seedlings so everything has been getting treated with a Hydrogen Peroxide spray.
I have one tomato with signs of BER, I was getting pretty excited about the grow until this discovery. The Totem F1 tomatoes seem unaffected on this last batch.

March 22nd, 2019

I have been checking the tomatoes every day, praying that the BER is almost gone. I do have a glimmer of hope with these Totem F1 tomato plants. At the least I know next year I can grow a dozen of these in the tent on shelves and get a decent tomato crop. That is, "if they are edible".

The plants are growing like crazy, this picture is 4 days after the picture with me standing inside the tent (March 18th), you can see there is no room to stand in there now.

Plenty of tomatoes considering I have been a bit laxed with the the robotic bee so the fruit set could be better.

So far only one tomato has obvious BER, I get so anxious every day I check the tomatoes for BER. The tomato on the left is the one with the BER, you can see it barely at 7-8 o' clock

SQWIBB is offline   Reply With Quote