View Single Post
Old October 11, 2017   #1
Wi-sunflower
Tomatovillian™

Default Seed order update

I just wanted to post an update for anyone that has ordered seeds from me for the last 3 months or so.

First, since we grow ALL the seeds we sell, we need workers to help. Since the seeds don't bring in enough money to pay for them we also grow stuff for farmers markets to have the money. But that means we can be very busy during the summer. Especially if we are shorthanded. Last year we had 1 full timer and 4 or 5 part timers. This year we've only had 2 mostly full timers and 1 guy that shows up now and then. We haven't seen him in 3 weeks now.

But even worse is the fact that I was klutzy last week and tripped and fell hard in the garage. I hit a bucket and cut my lip - 3 stitches. I also hit my arm hard on the concrete floor and shattered the wrist. Just had surgery on Tues to put in a plate to put it back together. Pic is from the morning after the ER visit I look and feel somewhat better now.

When 1 of my ladies has some time from the farm work we will work om orders but I'm not sure when that will be.

Thanks everyone for understanding,
Carol
Knapp's Fresh Vegies
Attached Images
File Type: jpg injury.jpg (110.8 KB, 259 views)
Wi-sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote