View Single Post
Old June 30, 2017   #34
Starlight
Tomatovillian™

These next pics for FredB.

The first three pics up is the Tropical Yellow trial seeds. Some very, very tall and well branched plants loaded with clusters of these 1+" tomatoes. All the Tropical yellow plants well over 10' and still loading up on more fruits. Some are finally turning.

The rest of the pics are from the Coyote X FL. Pink different F's. At first I didn't see to much difference between them, but now I do. Nice tall plants. Most over 9 feet. Plenty of these small beefsteak types.

Now that the plants have matured a bit, you can see the difference not only in the different F's, but also in the same F's where I have more than one plant.

Some are showing smooth shoulders and fruit body. Some have a small amount of ribbing/fluting ( think that the right term.) One plant all the fruit is heavily ribbed.

Even have one plant that all the fruits have tiny bits of tomato growing out bottom. You can see of that under General Forum titled, "Have you seen this."

No blushing yet, but I am watching. I know they the cutiest little tomatoes I have evr seen. They make me smile when I see them everyday.

Last pic, is general shot. All those plants are yours you see. They have held up to evreything Mother Nature could throw at them. Cold, extreme heat and humidity, hurricane winds, tons of rain and flooding. Plants are very healthy, no signs of disease or bothered by pests.

They have all been given the same treatment. Soil mix is KGRO potting soil with some perlite added. All get TT every other week with same amount of Epsom Salt and watered six days , when not raining, with MG. All are grown in 3 gallon containers.

Can't wait to try one to see how they taste.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg The Fred's 008.JPG (131.1 KB, 153 views)
File Type: jpg The Fred's 009.JPG (126.3 KB, 154 views)
File Type: jpg Punta BandanTropicalYellow 001.JPG (276.6 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg The Fred's 006.JPG (109.5 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg The Fred's 010.JPG (119.4 KB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg The Fred's 012.JPG (726.5 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg The Fred's 013.JPG (104.4 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg The Fred's 014.JPG (108.2 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg The Fred's 017.JPG (152.1 KB, 158 views)
Starlight is offline   Reply With Quote