View Single Post
Old January 6, 2017   #37
Starlight
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Perfect View Post
I've got questions on a few:

Mountain Pride - Are they F1 seeds? F2? Etc.

Indigo Sun - Are they F2 seeds? F3? (Packet says unbagged, so presumably not F1)

Chef's Choice F2 - Which Chef's Choice?

Nicholas Yev - Any info on plant habit or DTM?
If Indigo Sun came from me, I had gotten them in last years swap, so don't know about the F's part. What was on my little tag last year said:

" RL, Blue/yellow large cherry, IND, Nicky's Garden"

What I got for Indigo Sun.. Some of the fruits had faint blue markings on shoulders but most were just a nice sweet yellow large cherry. One I'll grow again. Plant itself got to between 5-6' and likes to spread out. Fruit in clusters of 6-8 fruits. Can be eaten once going from green to faint yellow but full sweetness came when left to turn bright yellow.

Nicholas Yev ... if from me. "Nikola Yev. An early producer that goes non stop. Think it might qualify for a dwarf type plant. Mine never got over 5' just had loads of branching." I had to stake it as it had so much fruit on it that the branches dipped bad. Sorry can't give you an exact DTM, but it was one of the early producing fruits for me. My plants went out in beginning of May and I had fruits picked in July. A grow again for me. Sweet but not overly sweet.

Hope that helps you some.
Starlight is offline   Reply With Quote