View Single Post
Old October 22, 2018   #21
ContainerTed
Tomatovillian™

Hey, Miss Clara. I've been draining the blisters for what is today, the third day. The skin has laid down and looking at it makes me think I may not lose all that skin. I may lose some, but it is now quite comfortable even though it is still painful. I have one more positive with this thing. At least the tomato juice I salvaged meets my standards and is utterly delicious.

I'm letting it breathe today and I devised a way of using an old sock cut in half to allow more mobility of the digits. I keep Polysporin and sterile gauze on it and use the sock instead of an Ace Bandage wrap. That gives more use of the hand while keeping the germs away. The "actually new" sock keeps all the gauze in place while allowing better usage of the hand.

Check out HeritageSeedMarket and you'll find I have listed 67-Jahrige Tomate aus Babelsberg. Now it can survive and be available to everyone. It's such a great tomato. I hope many people try it.

Next year may be the year for Pulheim Red Heart. The only issue I have with it is verifying its stability. The reason is that I haven't seen the Pulhem Red Round. The seed I planted for that also came up hearts as well.

Anyhow, I may be hurt, but I'm not down.

Take care

Ted
The Muddy Bucket Farm
and Tomato Ranch

Last edited by ContainerTed; October 22, 2018 at 05:21 PM.
ContainerTed is offline   Reply With Quote