View Single Post
Old December 14, 2016   #13
PureHarvest's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Mid-Atlantic right on the line of Zone 7a and 7b
Posts: 1,369

Where I am, you can build on leased land, but you still have to have FSA add you as 'Operator', or 'Other Tenant' on the owner's producer report. We also require that you have the land owner sign a 'Control of Land' form which is basically a permission slip from the owner saying they give you permission to do the practice for the lifespan of the practice (high tunnel is 5 years).
PureHarvest is offline   Reply With Quote