Thread: Industrial Hemp
View Single Post
Old October 3, 2019   #96
Cole_Robbie
Tomatovillian™

Thanks. Yeah, that is T1. I bought my first lab test last week, came in at 16.25% cbd and .3% thc, which is perfect, I think. The IL dept of ag has said that for at least this year, they will only count delta 9 thc and not total thc, so just about everyone should pass. That might change next year, if there is Federal guidance. I was one of the lucky ones selected for state testing, but now I know I will pass, so it isn't a big deal.

I have harvested a few plants finishing early. They just get hung in a spare room with a little heat. Prices of flower have really come down in the past few months, dropping about 40%. But even at the current rate, my T1 is still worth $375 per pound. My girlfriend has a processor's license, so she will be a buyer for some of it. I can trim and store a lot, too. Some I sell in "pre rolls," which are basically cbd joints to smoke. I get some funny looks at the farmers market with the pre rolls. There is also a web site called kush marketplace. It's like the ebay of cbd. I can sell some there, and also will probably have a web site going eventually.
Cole_Robbie is offline   Reply With Quote