View Single Post
Old February 5, 2019   #38
SQWIBB
Tomatovillian™

Guys my apologies for the huge pics, I copy/paste from my website and they come out big. I hope folks aren't having troubles loading the pages...

February 4th - 5th, 2019

I wasn't real happy with the growth of the greens under the Roleadro Galaxyhydro led's compared to the Viparspectra led's, so I ordered a Viparspectra 450 and have another on the way. I think the wavelength of the Galaxyhydro were too much of the "Red" side (700 nanometers+). They are great for starting seedlings but "vegetative" growth is much better under the Viparspectras, plus I can control the wavelengths. For my starts I'll drop the red side down to 20% and bump the white and blue to about 80%.

I moved the lettuces to the Fluorescent Led's because of the mice problem, after these perk up a bit, they'll be harvested and I 'll be done with the greens for the season

Hopefully I can get this mice problem under control before I start my seedlings.

I'm pretty sure my parsley will recover from the division the other day, but it looks pathetic.

Topped off my basil, yeah I know, I could have done a better job.

The Black Beauties are doing well. I'm not sure if I'm going to cull one or transplant, I really don't have the room.

My Trial Potting Mix seems to be doing fine.
SQWIBB is offline   Reply With Quote