View Single Post
Old December 16, 2009   #12
Wi-sunflower
Tomatovillian™

I've spent the last couple of days working on the "new varieties" page. It was too cold to work out in the barn, so computer work that is long overdue was done. There is still a lot of work needed, but I at least have the buy buttons up.

Only the new for 2010 page has been updated so far but I'll be working on the rest when ever I can't work out in the barn. http://knapps-fresh-vegies.netfirms....toes-2010.html

My site is good for members that know what they want, but I don't have pics or descriptions up yet at all. Just variety names. But I do have quite a few of the popular varieties like NAR and Stump listed.

Because the members of Tomatoville have been so generous with providing me new varieties, I've made up a discount coupon for any one to use at my site as a thank-you.

Enter "tomatoville" (just the word without the quotes) in the cart for free shipping on an order of $10 or more. That's at least $2.00 off. It can also be used more than once / person.

So far I've processed over 11 lbs of seeds but still have quite a bit to do.

Most of my seed is new or from last year. Very little that I have listed on my web site is more than 2 years old. I generally use up the older seed myself or use some of that for the sample packs if it still germinates well.

Thanks for looking,
Carol
Wi-sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote