View Single Post
Old March 8, 2019   #23
dfollett
Tomatovillian™

It apparently didn’t do any good to reintroduce the troubled young plants back into their tomato culture. They finally realized they weren’t sunflowers but ended up becoming some of the ugliest tomatoes I’ve seen.

The first photo is the current state of the first one shown in the original post. It stretched way beyond a micro – but it is multiflora….

The next two photos are the second one shown in the first post. It ended up being the ugliest tomato I’ve ever seen. It actually has a leaf/stem growing out of the bottom of the original single fruit.

The last two photos are the third from the original post. It also ended up way ugly and is the largest hollow tomato I’ve seen. They were all fused blossoms originally, so I shouldn’t have expected anything much different.

I actually did find a cousin of the three who was raised by tomatoes from the start. That one turned out more like I hoped the others would. I’ve included its photo.

This should help everyone realize the importance of being raised by your own species…..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 123-1.jpg (107.2 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg 123-2.jpg (69.2 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg 123-2a.jpg (73.2 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg 123-3.jpg (72.2 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg 123-3a.jpg (68.6 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg 123-4.jpg (54.9 KB, 65 views)
dfollett is offline   Reply With Quote