View Single Post
Old June 19, 2017   #801
Delerium
Tomatovillian™

jtjmartin - I grew my Elephant / Heirloom Garlic / Onions with my tomato plants. Figure its easier to maintain and worked out really nice. Glad to hear your tomato grafting. I'm thinking about starting a 2nd batch of plants soon. This heat is going to slow down plants so it would be nice to have some backups to replant for a late crop.

Ella - Yes that was from just one tree. The entire kitchen table is full of plums. We made some Jam / Gave some away. Eat them for Breakerfast, Lunch & Dinner lol. Yeah who woulda thought one tree could produce so much.

We have some Apples on our Apple tree (this would be the 2nd year since planting). The whole reason i planted the apple tree is for my Morel cultivation experiments. But having some free apples is a nice bonus to.

The Peach tree is 1 year old since we planted it.. it was like a dead twig when we planted it and I'm surprised to see it producing this year.

The cucumbers are finally producing full swing now. Had a Big bowl of cucumber salad last night with tomatoes and onions from the garden with coconut vinegar.
Delerium is offline   Reply With Quote