View Single Post
Old November 4, 2017   #36
Worth1
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaeagle View Post
They did not invent Agent Orange and certainly they did not invent Dioxin or PCBs as they are a by-product.

The point is that Monsanto had no problem disposing of these harmful by-products in streams, creeks, landfills, old quarry's and even encouraging residents according to a newspaper to come get free dirt and put on your yard and gardens. The fact is and is undisputed that Monsanto created some of the most toxic places on the planet. This is all documented by the EPA.

My opinion is that Monsanto poisoned the planet for most of the 20th century and continues to do so. Fortunately the mainstream media is now starting to publish articles questioning the use of Roundup. I think it is only a matter of time before it is banned entirely but this process may take many years and unfortunately many more people will have to suffer until then.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/15/health...ons/index.html
None of theze companies have a problem dumping they will get away with what they can.
Hear is one for you.
Years ago I worked at times in a plant that recycled spent catalyst from chemical plants to recover the rare metals from it.
The trucks hauled in this nasty stuff and dumped it in huge smelly smoking piles.
On the sides of these trucks said so and so landscaping and dirt hauling.
In other words the very trucks that hauled soil to houses hauled this nasty stuff.
This isn't something I saw or read on the internet it is what I saw with my own two eyes.
The place where they made some of the other stuff I mentioned like polystyrene had a huge dead forest in back where they tested agent orange.
Worth1 is offline   Reply With Quote