View Single Post
Old February 9, 2018   #15
bjbebs
Tomatovillian™

Ann 123, old TV thread

11/12x-f3-3 PL plant#2. Small red cherry, tart-watery taste, was not impressed. Slight multiflora

14x-f3-1 RL plant#1. Cute micro plant, 6inches at this point, not multiflora though. Small red cherries, tart

14x-f3-1 RL plant#2. As above, cute micro plant, not multiflora at this point, small red cherries, tart

11x-f3-1 PL plant#3. Large micro plant 12 inches, medium red cherry, loved the sweet & tangy taste, but skins were very thick, would personally not grow just because of the thick skins myself. Rate the taste at a 8 though. Multiflora

11x-f3-1 PL plant#1. Large micro as above 12 inches, medium red cherry, multiflora, taste not, bad, but not as good as plant#3, wasn't as sweet to balance the tart. Thick skin again.

13x-f3-2 RL plant#4. Just picked a large, bordering on dark purple cherry, take that back, it looks like a black not, purple. Will finish ripening inside.By color thought it was ripe, but still slightly firm.

So far, even though I have not tasted the 13x-f3 7 or 2. They look the most promising. By the rlly dark green shoulders, most I would think will end up being purple, shapes are mostly beefsteaks and 1 plant looks like cherry hearts, but only time will tell. My most multiflora plant that looks to be on steroids from the multiflora cluster, is from 1 of the above 13x-f3 lines. Once the cherries start to get bigger, will take a picture to show.

All plants are very healthy, no disease.
Las
bjbebs is offline   Reply With Quote