View Single Post
Old December 6, 2018   #16
AlittleSalt
BANNED FOR LIFE

Car problems today - may take the money away from buying seeds. I won't know until tomorrow when we take the car to our mechanic. I'm thinking it's the heater core.

We have a lot of saved pepper seeds from 2014 and 2016. The 2015 year was way to wet to grow peppers - I didn't save seeds that year. They are not in alphabetical order, and they are not mild or no heat varieties. These may also be crosses. I have had success starting/growing peppers from 2007 in 2016, so I know it can happen. The first 7 on the list were grown from 2007 seeds that Worth sent me.

Varieties we have:

Filus Blue
Mambo
Marbles
Maui Purple
Masquerade
Riot
Royal Black
Tabasco (My av picture - actually the seeds are from those peppers pictured.)
Ornamental Thai Chili
Aji Amarillo
Anaheim
Bajio
Bishop's Crown
Brazilian Starfish
Leutschauer
Mosco Chili
Pueblo

When grown just for me and Jan, I liked growing good tasting ornamental looking peppers. We have around 200 days from transplant to frost/freeze, so for us, peppers are very colorful and edible. That is why I put Alma Paprika and Pretty N Sweet on my list.

greenthumbomaha, Lisa, I replied to your PM right before I knew about the car problems.

Everyone, the seeds I saved are available for trade or I could send you some SASE, but they could be crosses. I grew them in raised beds for their beauty. I grew it more like a you would grow a flowerbed.

Last edited by AlittleSalt; December 6, 2018 at 01:34 AM.
AlittleSalt is offline   Reply With Quote