View Single Post
Old February 17, 2015   #26
Worth1
Tomatovillian™

You guys know what bugs the devil out of me?

Dutch asked how to propagate blackberries.
He could have searched on line and found out everything he needed but he chose to share his ideas and reached out for comradery from us and our knowlage.

One person answered his question (Me) and then he gets a warning from a blackberry expert about propagating patented plants.

No help just a warning.

Then the thread has gone for what two pages now and no more help just talk about patented plants.

My feelings, I buy the plant it is mine it is on my place and I can do with it as as I darn well please.
People can stay off my place they are trespassing and that is what they would have to do to see my plants in the back.
So with that said they broke the law first (a criminal law at tha) to see if I broke a civil law.
The judge here where I live would toss it out of court.

My Lawyer.
So how did you find out Worth was illegally propagating blackberries Mr black beery breeder?

Blackberry breeder.
Well we came on his property and found them.
My lawyer
Did you have permission to come on Worths property?
No we didn't but we heard from this guy on tomatoville---.
Just answer the question yes or no.
No we didn't.
Did you have a warrant to come onto Worths property?
No we didn't?
How did you get the evidence presented in this court?
We dug up a plant while on the property.

So you are telling me that you trespassed on Worths property collected a plant and brought it here as evidence?
Without a warrant.
We tried but the Judge we had to get one from was eating one of Worths blackberry pies and he wouldn't give us one.

Is this judge here in court today?
Yes he is, he is presiding over this case.
As a matter of fact he is eating one of Worths sausages as we speak.

Your honor I ask that this case be dismissed under the grounds that Mr blackberry breeder not only broke the law trespassing on Worths property.
He also violated his 4th amendment rights protecting him from unreasonable search and seizure.
He also had no probable cause other than hear say from some forum called tomatovill.
Which I might add is why no search warrant was issued in the first place.

Judge.
I here by rule in favor of the defendant under the grounds that his 4th amendment rights were violated.
The plaintiff will be ordered to replace the blackberry plants 100 times over.and pay all court costs.
Plus pay for the 5 shotgun shells he used chasing your lousy rear ends off of his property.

Case dismissed, some of us have a BBQ and fish fry at Worths house to attend.

Worth
Worth1 is offline   Reply With Quote