View Single Post
Old June 3, 2018   #41
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlittleSalt View Post
NO, Marsha and Carolyn squabble a lot. That's between those two wonderful ladies. Neither reply to my PMs, and they are the only two who do not. I respect them both.

Imp putting up that sad face on what you write - she must care - otherwise she wouldn't post. My first name happens to be her husband's name who took his life with a gun in front of her.

If you really want to leave ....I was going to post a lot on the fishing thread
that you started. I guess it really doesn't ★★★★ing matter any more.
No Robert we do NOT squabble a lot at all.When she puts up her list of new varieties that she's growing and if I see that something is not right for the variety I PM her about it,I say nothing publicly, and she may say at first that's what I have on my spreadsheet, and I'll say well you are the one who put it there and then will send her a link from Tania's site so she can see what it should be.

And then she thanks me for that.

Robert,I do not recall you ever PMing me but I can check that out if you want me to when I have time,but I may have already deleted it,so there's that as well.

WAIT a minute here.

I always answer my PM's and sometimes eventually since my DSL may be out,or I may be in the hospital or rehab,you know how that goes. And recently I got a PM from someone I didn't know at all , not a problem,who was complaining that he'd been waiting over two months in line to get registered and had already posted about it in Town Hall.

I very carefully told him that he wasn't already registered he couldn't PM me and that posting in Town Hall wouldn't help.I finally sent an e-mail to Mischka to please contact him,and he did do that and confirmed to him that he already was a registered member.

Carolyn, who should consider writing a book on some of the PM's she has received and she means kinda funny ones,not negative ones,some she will never forget.