View Single Post
Old December 8, 2016   #5
kurt
Tomatovillian™

Default Here are a couple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worth1 View Post
I guess so and I am asking what people want and suggestions more of a think tank so to speak.
I can make anything that I deem practical.
Worth
Since I was in the commercial construction end for many years the item that stayed with me are the ADA(American Disability Act) requirements.These we knew by heart,decree by Federal Law and numerous changes over the years.For my elderly relatives I have incremented simple raised beds(at three foot off the ground).These have hoop tops(concrete block reinforcing ladders as fabric frame)simple roll up and over shade cloth.Simple frame PT wood boxes,chainlink fencing, landscape fabric bottoms ,No more knees,no more nematodes,easy access.Maybe some lighter,breakdown type material seasonal componets for weight and flexibilityAnother would be hanging basket frames made from the thick grounding wire,bend soldered,big enough to hold the drip tray(yes Terra Cotta pots)We hang all our herbs,mints(oreganos ,mints,thymes will cascade to the ground if allowed.Easy pickins and nice looking too.Can send better descriptions and maybe plans if needed later on.And yes tomato cages seem to a nightmare nowadays.There is some talk on the Makers Movements of some real strides of all things, Pineapple Fiber wallets,furniture etc.Oh well its a start.

http://www.designboom.com/design/yot...per-furniture/

Last edited by kurt; December 8, 2016 at 08:28 PM.
kurt is offline   Reply With Quote