View Single Post
Old November 12, 2017   #15
murihikukid
Tomatovillian™

Hi.. Yes it was tough especially at my age ...Tasty toms are a Hybrid So I have just grown seeds to see what happens IE to learn? I am not going to throw them out but will continue with them and see what happens ...at the moment they certainly look terrible
Anyway I have another question ...How deep is deep? Do I remove the growing leaves and plant up to the first true leaves in soil when transplanting ...
Now I am not going to get into the water thing....I know how much water has been put on them and in my opinion the problem could rather be more lack of water than too much ...Also Miracle Gro..The miracle Gro we can buy here is probably not the same as in the US..I am using Miracle Gro Max Feed Soluble Plant Food ..Tomato, fruit and vegetable...Also I will post a photo of my latest seedlings that have been repotted...I think they also look as though they are going to be quite spindly ....These will be given the cold treatment when my friend actually tells me how he wants it set up...amazing that when I really need his advice he is not there for me ...happens all the time? I guess it must be me...
cheers Ron.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Miracle Gro_2017-11-13_074308.jpg (48.5 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg TRAY3_2017-11-13_074425.jpg (94.5 KB, 123 views)
murihikukid is offline   Reply With Quote