View Single Post
Old January 10, 2018   #193
dfollett
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by POAJoan View Post
This would be right up my alley. Micro dwarfs. I usually grow 30-40 full size plants, 15-20 dwarfs, and is getting to be way too much as I do not have the help I had a few years ago. I could grow a whole bunch in the greenhouse and be able to have my helpers managed them much more easily. It would also be very easy to put them on one of my rolling carts to move them in and out early in the year. So I would be more than happy-happy dancing wheelchair-to try to grow 20-30 micro dwarfs. So please consider me. Joan
I'd be happy to send you some seed. PM me your address and give me an idea of which you are most interested in and how many you would like to grow. Would you want to hunt for micros at the F2 stage or look for something from some that are likely fixed for micro size?

I have fine leaf, fuzzy leaf, potato leaf, regular leaf, yellow, orange, red, pink, purple and I'm starting to get some stripes. None are stable yet, so there are no guarantees they will be ideal. That's part of what makes it fun for me.

I'm trying to select for those that stay under 15". If up to 24"works for you, there would be lots you could work with.

Let me know.
dfollett is offline   Reply With Quote