View Single Post
Old June 7, 2018   #15
hl2601
Tomatovillian™

The paper test was a great suggestion and brought some culprits out. As I said, I have different issues in four different areas. Confirmed flea beetles and leaf miners so I won't include those pics. A question-the plants with leaf miners are in new earth boxes. To treat they say spray the soil so the larva don't mature. How do I do that? I have the spinosad so I will do the leaves tonight.

Here are some other culprits. What I thought were spider mites possibly seem to be longer and thinner than the pics of mites I have seen-I wonder what you all think? Are these thrips?

I think the green bug is an aphid. I think possibly there are the small flying aphids stuck to several stems and leaf tops. They are really tiny. They don't seem to be causing damage, but will they if I don't treat since there are so many other things going on?

Last picture, this is the area that has the leaf miners, the damage is not yet too severe but I did find some of the stems have some white spots and saw these stem cankers/punctures. Ideas?
Thank you!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2263.jpg (170.6 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2268.jpg (368.3 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2283.jpg (150.4 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2293.jpg (244.7 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2339.jpg (328.7 KB, 53 views)
hl2601 is offline   Reply With Quote