View Single Post
Old August 12, 2017   #58
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddsack View Post
Carolyn, I don't have time to answer this and other comments in your latest post now. Too much going on here this weekend. But when I do answer, I will move this conversation to the appropriate subject thread. Having these partial contentious off-topic discussions going on in unrelated threads is distracting and uninformative. I should have moved my answer there before I replied.
Dee, please don't bother to go to what you call an appropriate subject thread since I've decided that I'm out here and anywhere else for several reasons and won't continue the discussion.

Only to say that I found the envelope that Darin sent me with the seeds a few weeks ago and on the seed pack he had written POSSIBLY a heart form of Omar's Lebanese, and that can be confirmed by any of my seed producers since I listed it as possibly a heart form of Omar's Lebanese for them to chose from, which Dutch did so chose.This before he decided to rename it.

Enough is enough for me, I'm out.

Carolyn,who still has other info to share with Darin, but not related to this issue at all.