View Single Post
Old November 7, 2017   #79
kurt
Tomatovillian™

Default Equatrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole_Robbie View Post
They like the quarter-hour increment billing. Any small task can produce 15 minutes of billable time, even though the task might have taken just a few seconds. At $300 per hour, a quarter of that would be $75, and that is what they bill to send a one line email....even an email like "I am cancelling our meeting today." That email costs you $75.

Back when I was high rise as we called them then,stoopidintendent our company also did the tenant build outs.Equatrac was a company that married phone calls,faxes,those MASSIVE WORD PROCESSORS,the millions of office workers and those milllions of Sq foot..cubicles.When you called all info conversation( including the call to counsel when in the Bahamas)faxes,the paper the salary of secretary’s,lunches,flights,carbon copys,couriers(remember them.
,DHL worldwide)and of course the notary,were all slotted, grouped,copied,raised seal docs,printers charged to you under the guise of “blah,blah blah per hour PLUS EXPENSES!The company fell way to the computer as all the other infrastructures,beepers,analog phones,phone landline telephone booths to snooze with your honey.Oh well stay away from those lampreys,I say.