View Single Post
Old June 14, 2021   #1
TerpGal
Tomatovillian™

Default Not sure what's going on here

Hello al! I am having a bit of trouble with several of my tomato plants. They are planted in a first year no dig area. I put cardboard on the grass in April and added 6 in of compost and that's what I planted in. Unfortunately for me, the carbon to nitrogen ratio was way off with a majority of the compost being woody material that is still in the breaking down process. So when I soil tested, virtually no availible NPK. This unfortunately was after planting. I think I fixed the problem with an application of blood and bone meal. My Black Ethiopian and my Rosella Crimsons look great and healthy. The others are as below. Small, curled up leaves. The plants are still growing and are about the same height as the healthy indeterminate. I'm not sure if I have disease here, lingering effects of nutrient deficiency, or possibly aphids. I cleared an epic infestation from my okra today. A few aphids on the tomatoes but nothing really crazy. I have had both curly top and herbicide drift before and nothing looking quite like this. Any help would be much appreciated.20210614_170830.jpg

20210614_171248.jpg

20210614_171434.jpg

20210614_174539.jpg
TerpGal is offline   Reply With Quote