View Single Post
Old September 24, 2017   #149
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBig46 View Post
Here I present two Spanish Mallorcan tomatoes, which are kept for the whole winter hanging in the room. It is similar to the Spanish colgar (ragmallet). For comparison, I added Italian tomatoes Piennolo del Vesuvio and Principe Borghese, which are kept in a similar way. Prince Borghese never liked me, the taste of the other three I compared this year. I appreciate the taste of these varieties as follows:
Ramallet Pequeñito Mallorca……8/10
Pienollo del Vesuvio……………..7/10
Ramallet Bombeta multiflora…….7/10
Principe Borghese………………..6/10
Vladimír
Vladimir,isn't it Baikal who is based in Mallorca,yes,I know it is.. I'm always looking for multifloras and I think I asked you if I could have a few seeds of Bombeta.

But I just checked my data book and can't find any record of them,I may have forgotten to record them.

Do your records show you did send me some seeds? My memory says you might have sent them with the Rubinka seeds. But no time right now to go through the seeds I still have here that were supposed to be sent to Shawn or Jim of the seed producer group for the upcoming seed offer now over 2 years late.

At least going through my data book I did find some addresses I didn't think I had,along with some grocery lists I was going to ask Angie or Jim to get for me.

Carolyn