View Single Post
Old November 27, 2017   #27
imp
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole_Robbie View Post
Wow, last time I looked at MasterTag, a similar product, they had a 5,000 tag minimum order. But I think the MasterTag product is meant to lock into a specific type of cell tray - that's the newest design. It keeps customers from being able to yank out the tag. You would be surprised how many people do that, instead of bending over to read it. Then they don't remember where they pulled it out. Little kids are bad about pulling tags, too.

If you sell peppers, separate the sweet and the hot on the table. A lot of people mistakenly think that a hot pepper seedling is going to burn them or their kids, so they are scared to touch the plants.
Another reason I label right on the solo cup, tags being taken out or dropped. Plus, after transplanting to the ground/bag, I cut the solo cup into a wedge shape with the info on it, punch a hole in the corner and have a plant tag.

Edit:

I do use a small amount of either Popsicle sticks or shorter plastic labels for the seed trays when I am starting seeds as the spaces are so small and like 48 or 72 cells all together. After I take them out of that, into the solo cups single plant at a time.

Last edited by imp; November 27, 2017 at 04:11 PM.
imp is offline   Reply With Quote