View Single Post
Old February 7, 2012   #43
muck4doo
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyM View Post
WE did take Craig and Carolyn up on their generous offer to help us make certain all Tomato Seed names were accurate in our 2012 Catalog and our Online catalog. THANKS, we did change any names that weren't entirely accurate. Come and visit Penny's Tomatoes for 2012 we've added 13 New Tomato seeds and products and are having an exciting year so far.
Tomato-Ly Yours, Penny
I'm cheering you on, but what are these:

Penny's Early Tomato Indeterminate Ready set go!!! This fast producing high yielding plant will have you eating one of the best tasting tomatoes a month before the others are ready. This hardy plant produces delicious tomatoes all summer long. Penny's Early Tomato is special because it delivers such a tasty abundant crop.

Penny's Golden Cherry Tomato Indeterminate This bite size baby is sweet and succulent. A golden beauty that has a well balanced delicious flavor and the majority of the early fruits are seedless. A nice colorful addition to any salad or just pop in your mouth fresh off the plant.

Penny's Persimmon Tomato Indeterminate This heirloom tomato is the most flavorful and reliable yellow/orange tomato available. This beefy guy can weigh in at up to 16oz; it's juicy and has few blemishes. These are vigorous plants and offer good yields. My Persimmon is a little sweeter than most and easy to grow.

Penny's Pink Beauty Determinate This perfect plump pink tomato is rich with tomato flavor and is one of the best tasting tomatoes on the planet. It's very sweet and so well balanced with the perfect amount of acid for a full, complex tomatoey flavor. I use the Pink Beauty on my favorite sandwich called the "Zep".

Are these new hybrids you developed? Don't know if they are in your paper catalog, but they are on your website. Would like to learn more info on them. Especially the Penny Persimmon.
muck4doo is offline   Reply With Quote