View Single Post
Old November 17, 2017   #64
murihikukid
Tomatovillian™

Hi..Yes my original thinking was adding more mix as the plants grow BUT I also think on reflection I perhaps put them maybe too low ...Now I will be hanging fans aboye them ...which may help but of course there is also sunlight?...Once I finish planting there is over 2 KG of water added to the drum weight but one can slide them very easily on the concrete in fact its safer working on a plant just to turn the drum and work sideways into the drum instead of over the plant .To do this one has to stake in a teepee shape.. ...Patti..As you know I am always struggling with fertilizer and my memory recall is basicly fading on me but having put Super Phosphate on last night ..this morning I am wondering if I should have whizzed it in a blender lightly and I would have got a better spread in my soil unless one is not supposed to do that..
Unlike a year ago ( Apart from a few weeks ago the winds are staying away) and its good weather for the plants but i will have to watch the temperature guage ...Most of the plants I am planting are unknown to me so I am hoping to find one or two that I like the taste of ..Two latest varieties "Marriage Genuwine" and "Rupunzel" look interesting.... Regards Ron
murihikukid is offline   Reply With Quote