View Single Post
Old June 29, 2020   #12
BigJohncn
Tomatovillian™

Thanks for feedback, and glad to see a fellow Central Floridian. I'm lucky in that the balcony ceiling provides a shady cave all afternoon, and so protects from hail and strong rains. But, I have room for like three potted plants, total...lol.

They are still curling leaves late in the day, but growing vertically, and developing more flower groups. That is encouraging to me.

Not sure if this is normal for this Supersweet 100 hybrid, but the flower groups just keep growing. I counted 24 in this dense cluster so far...and it's still going. On the plant I was most worried about having pruned too severely. Never had tomato plants do that before.

Here is another day and half of growth. Sorry for bad lighting...should have taken the pictures this morning.

I hope Ginger2278 is still gardening along. I checked the other day, and hadn't seen her in a while. She mailed me a small packet of those Everglades tomato seeds, and was so very nice about it. Her last post was in June of 2019.

Regards,

Johncn

Last edited by BigJohncn; June 29, 2020 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Removed extra break tags editor keeps adding on submit function
BigJohncn is offline   Reply With Quote