View Single Post
Old February 20, 2017   #254
MissS
Tomatovillian™

Ron, Welcome to Tomatoville! Most of us have a shelf full of products for our plants. Tomato plants needs change with which growing stage that they are in. Each stage requires a different feed. Tomatoes get disease if they are not protected, so many have to use products to cure them. It is a part of growing tomatoes. We 'read' our plants and then try to give them what they need. It can change with the weather, the temps, the light, the humidity many different things. You have your greenhouse way over the limit on it's capacity to grow healthy plants, so you are going to need more products than most of us. I do hope that they work.

You used 1 tablespoon of "whatever it is", so to do a comparison I would use 1 tablespoon of your EF VAM-NZ and 10/15 in at the least another four plants. Ideally these woudl be of the same varieties but I know that you do not have another Black Cherry. I would not add any product to your 4 drums that you used whatever it is on.

They way that I administer my mycos is to add 1 Tablespoon to 1 gallon of de-chlorinated water and water my plants as usual with it. For seedlings when I am re potting, I remove the plant and either dip it into my gallon of water mixed with mycos or put some mycos in a dish and just dab the rootball into the mix. If you would prefer to do this, then go right ahead.

If you feel that you need to feed your plants I would use the Seasol this time. Since the plants are fruiting and you have given them plenty of potassium this will provide them some additional trace elements.

Regards ~ Patti