View Single Post
Old January 4, 2017   #15
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLeClair View Post
Carolyn, thank you. A quick question for you, as I am fairly new to Tomatoville...when I click on the search link you attached, I get an error that reads "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." Is there a special way to open attached search query URLs on T'ville?

Thanks for the tidbits too...the soil in my raised beds is a combination of forest loam, composted manure (cow, I think), peat, and some Kellogg's raised bed mix. So, it's got a pretty good tilth -- not very sandy. The original soil that I put in the bed...that came bulk from a local landscaping supplier and it was quite sandy...and I think it was already infested with RKN. I removed about half of that original soil last spring and replaced it with the bagged recipe above, but still had pretty bad RKN this past growing season...it makes me think I need to shovel out the entire bed, because the other raised beds I have (using only bagged recipe) have had no signs of RKN.
I got a no match with my link as well,so will have to go back and fetch the info again when I have time.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Carolyn