View Single Post
Old January 25, 2007   #10
Tom Wagner
Crosstalk™ Forum Moderator

kctomato entices/baits.....

T
Quote:
.Wagner probably knows a lot more about this than I. I would suggest PMing him and asking otherwise you'll either have to bait a forum topic with the name of one of his lesser known varieties (I'd suggest baiting a forum topic with "Can anyone tell me about these Verde Claro seeds I just got from ... <insert a fictious seed company here> " Wink) OR wait for a blue moon and then swing a ferral tomcat over your head 3,017 times while chanting a long forgotten poem written in some obscure language from the Isle of Man to get him to show up. Wink

Quote:
Nish cre dy ghra 'sy chooish yn shoh cha's'aym,
Agh son lane pleat cha naik'ym monney feme.

Now what to say 'bout this I do not know,
But for much talk, I perceive no need.

I have developed scads of striped tomatoes but as yet no red and white stripes (peppermint). Do I need to explain?

There is room for breeding 1. stripes 2. bicolors 3. blushes 4. flesh colors 5. clear epidermals 6. sub-epidermal colored layers with several generations of crossing, backcrossing, selfing, etc.

When will the 2007 Blue Moon occur? May, June or July, depending on your timezone.

Feral cats in Australia as said to be rather common, and sentiments there may be tolerant to swinging feral tomcats, but unless you are made of Teflon..I suggest expired cats for those 3,017 swings. Watch out for shoulder tendonitis and adrenal dysfunctions and flying cat hair.

Pronouncing Manx words may sound cuss-able to those untrained.

Verde Claro may be trialled by some obscure seed companies here in Washington this year if negotiations reach accords.

OK, I showed up. Wish I could honor what I said in Manx. Aacheimnaghey!

Tom Wagner
Tom Wagner is offline   Reply With Quote