View Single Post
Old January 17, 2017   #50
murihikukid
Tomatovillian™

Patti..I have downloaded the RegisteredRegistrations File for all fungicides in NZ (54,000 entries) but there is no sign of Mycorrhizae in it so I will email them...i cannot see how this product could be banned as there is similar already in Garden Centres...the nutri-tech product could be the way to go .... Mycorrhizae is available on ebay but aproz US$50 for shipping...I am afraid i will have to rely on your expertise here ..Innoculation is something I do everynight for my diabetes???but by the photos thehydrosource’s Mycorrhizae Root Fungi Endo Mycorrhiza and Kelp4less’ Endo Mycorrhizae does make a difference...Now there is an Actinovate listed in the Registry I downloaded ....Registered to Monsanto...

Re Serenade .... the smallest pack is 5 Kg.... If one knew a few growers it could probably be shared?? and I have put an add in Saturdays paper "Tomato plants for sale" with my phone number so its going to be interesting ... My Whippersnapper got some cold water on it that dripped from the roof so I bought it inside and put it beside my plantlings hoping the fan could revive some of the drooping leaves...it does show signs of working ..the rain is so close to being hail I will need reviving soon,,my plants really need the sun and warmth..Regards Ron.
murihikukid is offline   Reply With Quote