View Single Post
Old May 25, 2017   #71
Merediana
Tomatovillian™

Aww thank you very much

So far this season has been quite crazy too. We had a drought which really never happens here. Didn't matter for the tomatoes because they were still inside, but we have horses and well, it's hard when nothing grows on the pasture and we still don't know if we will get enough hay this year. Now it luckily rained a few times.

March was quite hot and then suddenly we got really bad frost and many plants that grew and bloomed early because of the hot weather got damaged. My raspberrys got some damage and those are usually extremly hardy...

My tomatoes got a bit neglected because life just happened - within the last month my dog was close to be dying twice for different reasons - luckily my old girl really wants to live and seems to be making it but obviously I was worried a lot. Plus I'm extremly poor now and my vet should be rich

So far the tomatoes look quite good, I already have baby fruits (official plant out date is mid may). Can't wait for them getting bigger. Just the eggplants look very poorly They got the same treatment as the tomatoes but they are completly sunburnt and have lost almost all of their leaves
Merediana is offline   Reply With Quote