View Single Post
Old April 3, 2018   #13
crmauch
Tomatovillian™

To answer your question adding pictures, you don't initially use the Image button, but click on the "paperclip" where it will bring up a popup and allow you to put in files. If they're images they'll automatically display (I was going to send this as a PM, but realized you can't put attachments on a PM.

Highlighting what you want to click:

Attachment1.jpg

and then the popup:

Attachment2.jpg

And then after you have the attachments listed below the message, you can then click on the attachment button again and click on the image name you want to appear at a certain point in your message (it uses the "ATTACH" bracket). You can use the image button at this point instead and copy the link of the image into the URL popup (which uses the "IMG" bracket), but then the image will appear in your message and be listed again at the bottom. Also note that your images must be below the size limits indicated on the popup.

Hope this helps.

There is another "official" description on how to post pictures in the "Photo Gallery" subforum (though I think a fully graphic guide might be useful) and since it is "official" I thought I'd link to it rather than clutter up up CrossTalk with off-topic post(s).

http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=406

Last edited by crmauch; April 4, 2018 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Added link to image posting message in Photo Gallery.
crmauch is offline   Reply With Quote