View Single Post
Old October 23, 2011   #52
Heritage
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by nctomatoman View Post
Steve, I just looked at your listings for the initial 9 dwarfs - well done! I think your descriptions are pretty much spot on....I, too, find Tasmanian Chocolate to be a tad less flavorful than the other larger fruited ones, but it is quite productive, and it was a bit hit at Tomatopalooza several years running - so different strokes for different folks!

One thing that we may need to do is to play around a bit with Summertime Gold - it should be a slightly but distinctly deeper yellow than Dwarf Mr Snow, which should be more on the ivory side - but of the nine releases, this is the only one that appears to be misbehaving a bit!

If/when you get feedback from your customers, please share it - either here, or through PM, or perhaps we should put a sticky link into the Dwarf area for you, Tania, other Tville member seed sellers to share the feedback.
Thanks Craig,

My photo of Summertime Gold isn't a very accurate representation of its ripe color. For me, both Summertime Gold and Dwarf Mr. Snow, at similar stages in fruit development, were almost identical in color - the photo of Mr. Snow is close to the ripe color of each. The color on my photo of Dwarf Wild Fred is also off - too much red.

I'll be sure to let you know the feedback I receive from the dwarfs.

Steve
Heritage is offline   Reply With Quote