View Single Post
Old September 3, 2006   #12
matermama
Tomatovillian™

Default eggplant

well i m new to the eggplant , mine where a far cry from ever doing anything. I was about to pull them up and i was told about a foliar spray and a plant fortifier.
THE Plant fortifier is called Dunkels Original, it is quiet pricey but the results are worth it, i only wish i had found it sooner in the season. It helped my eggplants ( rosa bianca ) tremendously!!
The other is a foliar spray calld Neptunes Harvest unless you already know of it ?
My plants were siclky looking !!!! i was about to pull them up. I sprayed and used the foliar spray once a month them alternating the two, in about 4 weeks i really saw a difference, maybe it was the stuff or maybe just sheeer dumb luck :wink: i don't know. But i will be using the DUnkles next yr on my eggplants from the very start.
Maybe the Rosa Bianca is a no brainer eggplant ?? I don't know, but i have 3-5 flowers on each plant and have 2 fruit on each one right now,
well i hope it helps I have also herd of a garlic spray that works wonders on beetles ,but didn't try it yet.
sue
matermama is offline   Reply With Quote