View Single Post
Old May 9, 2018   #146
AlittleSalt
BANNED FOR LIFE

Mark, thank you, and Wow 3 times watering per day. Last year, I read that Worth had to water every day in containers - so it's not new to me to read this, but it is something I'll keep an eye on.

The more I read about container gardening - until you get things fully set up - it is much more difficult than growing ground. I will get that meter as soon as I can. The money for this month is already needed elsewhere. Things that are needed by the many, and not the one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zipcode and Rickyshaw, getting those records from the local water supply is going to be more difficult than I expected. The local water supply is small and ran by locals who are my elders and don't put forth a lot of effort. One lady (Evette) took care of many things there including the details I need. She passed during post surgery in late January. I knew her as a personal friend that I worked with. I met her when I was 4 years old, and I just turned 53.

Another lady that I have known since 1984 working at the local water company said it will take time for her to find the info I need because Evette did all of those things "As she put it". But with every story, there is a lot more to it.

It may be a while before I can post results.
AlittleSalt is offline   Reply With Quote