View Single Post
Old July 15, 2016   #3
HappyGardener23
Tomatovillian™

Okay, I'm going to start with a couple questions that I haven't been able to figure out the answers to from reading prior MMM threads....

1. What are the minimum and maximum number of total seed packets one should send in?

2. Are there a minimum or maximum number of seed packets to send in for a given category (e.g. can I send in 3 red, 25 dwarf, 14 green, 6 Tribbles, etc)?

3. Would you like us to list the category on the seed packet or not? I know you mentioned that you like to be flexible to fill out categories (e.g., route a "red" to an "Eastern European" as appropriate).

4. Must you send in seeds from a given category in order to receive seeds from that category or not? If not, do you just indicate interest through the wish list (e.g. I want lots of KYSO and dwarf)?

5. I'm flummoxed by the wish list guidelines. Am I correct in understanding that if you send in more seeds, you can make fewer "wishes" on your list?

Okay, enough questions for now. I cannot wait for the swap, now I just need some tomatoes to ripen.
HappyGardener23 is offline   Reply With Quote