View Single Post
Old March 11, 2013   #66
surf4grrl
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaddyMc View Post
I'll buy that, IF something actually was stolen. But I have yet to see Steve say what he thinks was stolen from him. Which is why I think it comes across to some people (including me) as jealousy. His argument would carry some weight if he would say exactly what he thinks was stolen. I say this as someone who likes Steve, ordered from him last year and this year, and said positive things on the various forums about those seeds. But I want some evidence.
PaddyMc, you are casting aspersions onto what Steve said with respect to stealing, when in fact you know little of the history but a one sided version of events. I think you are a late comer to this discussion and as someone relatively new the site where you "roost" (I think you joined the private "North Korea site" as I was leaving), with no knowledge of the entire history of this - I think you better do some fact checking with all sides before you give your opinion. I tried taking this up with the powers that be - we all did - and got little but shuck and jive responses.

I have nothing against you, but you are only relying on one-sided gossip.

I was there and I do know what happened with respect to my own story. & Steve is no way, shape, or form jealous - if you look at prior boards we were all on - you'd understand this.

Steve is one of the more-than-generous-guys I know and shame on you for suggesting otherwise. I mean really.

If you think Steve has been the only one ripped off (ie stolen from) I suggest you do some homework first - and talk to just a few of the offended parties rather than the offending ones.

But thanks for your 2 cents, I think.
surf4grrl is offline   Reply With Quote