View Single Post
Old February 23, 2010   #32
beefyboy
Tomatovillian™

I walked into this slamming of atomicgrow by accident after talking on the phone with Kathy who is the owner of Crowley's Nursery, and Southwest Florida's distributer of this product. She told me to check it out online in which I did and that brought me to my beloved gardening site Tomatoville!!. I am planning on purchasing two 25 gal. citrus trees from her as I grow many exotic fruits most on here have probably never heard of. They are very honest people and grow entirely with organic methods in which I personally respect. My parents are having severe die back on two citrus trees and we have tried everything to bring them back to form but they do not look good. I am going to try atomic grow and see what happens. I read where someone on here stated it does not state what is in this product!! I will be taking pics of these two trees and then later in about 4 week intervals will retake them and show all to see. I promise you I am in no way, shape or form involved with anyone selling this product. I only want some healthy trees. Take note! this product takes scale off of trees. Anything that strong surely would have to be dilluted for tomato plants. I will plan on trying it at 1/8 teaspoon per gallon and come up to 1/4 tsp. per gallon and hopefully it doesn't killl them.
beefyboy is offline   Reply With Quote