View Single Post
Old May 21, 2018   #13
ginger2778
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicolasGarcia View Post
Good afternoon, I have also been recommended to prepare nettle purin:

Being a completely natural fertilizer, it is very beneficial for our plants. It is rich in micro-elements and minerals, such as iron, calcium, phosphorus, silicon .... In addition to containing a large amount of nitrogen, the main nutrient needed for growing plants, but also we will be contributing to our soil life that is the most important. We will see how our plants acquire an enviable green color, increase their vigor and seem to be healthier than ever.
We can use it as a repellent for mite pests, whitefly, red spider and aphids and to fight fungi such as mildew and powdery mildew. We will apply it in a foliar way, besides it is an excellent foliar fertilizer, that we hardly had in the blog any recipe about it.

The problem is that I do not know if it will be compatible with copper, since I am using cobrte in very small doses as a preventive
It should be ok for the plant if you spray it on a separate day from the copper. I would not mix the 2 together if I were you, until you try a very small amount on only 1 plant that you don't care about very much, to see how they do when mixed.
As far as safety on the plant, once the copper spray dries, it's safe to apply other things.
ginger2778 is offline   Reply With Quote