View Single Post
Old April 24, 2018   #21
FourOaks
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureHarvest View Post
4-way dripper assembly is only $1.12 each. Just have to hook a 1/2 poly tube line to your water supply line. The dripper that comes with the manifold and spray stakes regulates the pressure and flow.

So each assembly will water 4 bags for $1.12 in parts. 1/2" tubing is cheap too.
You'll need to buy a punch tool to make the holes in the 1/2" tubing that the dripper snaps in to.

Something like this:

I bet you would have complete saturation in 15-20 minutes of run time. And all you have to do is turn a valve and go onto other tasks while it runs...

Plus you can re-use again next year and beyond.

I consider the 4 way setup for other stuff, such as mums. Never considered for the bean bags, that is a good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDawgs View Post
Have you ever done Contender? They're short time beans, like 40-50 days which might come in handy as a second crop in a house if the weather turns hot early. I use them as a fall crop. Get in, get out.

My bush beans will go in this weekend.

I know I have the seed, but cant say for sure that I have grown them.

Im still working out a plan for my next several batches of beans this summer. If you recall my plight last year with horrible germ. and lack of flowers. I cant have that again, I want Beans all spring, summer and fall. I might have to invest into more shade cloth.
FourOaks is offline   Reply With Quote