View Single Post
Old November 12, 2017   #1
Baikal
Tomatovillian™

Default hydrogen peroxide

Hello! My name is Nicolas and I write from Spain, Mr. Baikal left me a few days to enter with his nickname because I can not register with my name. I wanted to know if someone has used Hello! My name is Nicolas and I write from Spain, Mr. Baikal left me a few days to enter with his nickname because I can not register with my name. I wanted to know if someone has used hydrogen peroxide for tomato plants. Against root rot, to accelerate the germinative process, against molds and fungi, as fertilizer and as a pesticide. I would like to use hydrogen peroxide this next season in my tomato plants because I have read a lot about it and it seems very interesting. It's a pity that there is not much information on the web, especially about the amounts to use peroxide, I would love to know if someone uses it and in what quantities. Without more and thanking your heart for your kindness A very big greeting from Nicolas from Spain. for tomato plants. Against root rot, to accelerate the germinative process, against molds and fungi, as fertilizer and as a pesticide. I would like to use hydrogen peroxide this next season in my tomato plants because I have read a lot about it and it seems very interesting. It's a pity that there is not much information on the web, especially about the amounts to use peroxide, I would love to know if someone uses it and in what quantities. Without more and thanking your heart for your kindness A very big greeting from Nicolas from Spain.
Baikal is offline   Reply With Quote