View Single Post
Old June 20, 2018   #72
SQWIBB
Tomatovillian™

June 17th, 2018

Food break,
  • Egg, grilled cheese - Smoked provolone, American cheese, oregano, green peppers, jalapeno, Lovage, on butter grilled Honey Wheat bread, with Sriracha Hot sauce. Beverages - Mint tea and 2% milk

• Leeks for seeds. I'll leave a few leeks in the soil from this year to hopefully get seeds again next year.

• Some color in the Koi Pond.

• Started work on my other Grape Trellis, I'm winging this so I hope it comes out well.

June 19th, 2018

Not much going on in the garden, haven't really been up to doing any gardening lately, just playing around with my Rain water collection and grape trellis.

• Calla lilies are happy in their new location, these were moved from the front garden last year.

• Every thing is growing pretty good here, except my Cape Gooseberry in the Hugelkultur bed. The front yard filled out nicely, I'm still undecided on removing the Red Maple or not, I really dont want it to shade out all the growth on the hill, but do like a little shade on the patio. I was thinking if I do remove it to put in a Japanese Stewartia.
SQWIBB is offline   Reply With Quote