View Single Post
Old February 8, 2019   #59
Mischka
TomatovilleŽ Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenthumbomaha View Post
I'm the OP and apologize for any problems that were caused. I only looked at the photos and didn't do complete research on the site before posting of its existance. I had no idea there were members of this forum being exploited unknowingly until now. I am thankful that I didn't use it further and hope no one's information is at risk.

- Lisa

See quote below. I am in total agreement. No harm, no foul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike2 View Post
OMG YOU MONSTER!! Just kidding Gosh! But Lisa? If you would not of posted, people would not have become aware of what they were doing. You had the best of intentions! No harm no foul!
************************************************** ************************************************** ******************

Quote:
Originally Posted by ContainerTed View Post
I just found out that by the magic of whatever, I was a group member. Fixed that in a hurry. It appears that many people were added to the membership without their knowledge. Folks might want to check to see if you were a victim like I was.

Mischka, I am not a member nor do I have or want any affiliation with them. Until I looked, I didn't know they existed. They were the 7th group in my list. I am now going to look hard at the others.

No worries, Ted. I know you'd never willingly affiliate yourself with such a group. How disgusting of them to use your good name to legitimize themselves.

One last word of farewell, Dear Master and Mistress.

Whenever you visit my grave,

say to yourselves with regret

but also with happiness in your hearts

at the remembrance of my long happy life with you:

"Here lies one who loved us and whom we loved."

No matter how deep my sleep I shall hear you,

and not all the power of death

can keep my spirit

from wagging a grateful tail.
Mischka is offline   Reply With Quote