View Single Post
Old December 13, 2012   #72
WillysWoodPile

Default Bio Sponges....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatoaddict View Post
Wow.... I am fuming at Park seed myself. I ordered their bio sponges over a month ago. Nothing was on backorder. Then I get an email thanking me for the order and told it would be shipping soon. Two weeks later....nothing. I wait another week and in the meantime I have tomato seeds that needed sown "right now". Finally after 3 weeks, I call and am told that they are on backorder. I lost it. I asked the girl why the status wasn't marked as backordered when I made the order? ..."she doesn't know". Then I ask why they didn't mention that in the email they sent?. Again... "she doesn't know". So, trying to keep calm I ask...When do you expect them in?... She says she "doesn't know". Then I'm really ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫ed. I say " you mean you have no way of finding out when they will be in?" and she says NO.
I told her to just cancel the order. Didn't even phase her. She just says.. OK. No apology, nothing.
Park seed isn't the cheapest place around. They charge a lot more than many places. You would expect for the extra coin you pay they would bend over backwards to make you happy.
I have two Bio-Spheres and I really like them. I have never had and issue with ordering [bio-sponges] from Park seed but I believe that might have been just before they were bought out by somebody else.... not sure.