View Single Post
Old March 20, 2011   #64
BSue54
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnewste View Post
Looking good!!

When you install the Landscape Fabric, run it up the sidewalls about 4 inches. That will both prevent the Grow Media from going down the sides and into the water reservoir; as well as prevent the roots from getting into the water reservoir.

Also, when posting your photos, if you save them first as a 600 by 800 photo, they better fit the screen here on Tomatoville.

Raybo
I thought that one was 500x whatever... and freaked when it showed up so huge. Speaking of posting photos, do you upload them to this site or do they have to be online somewhere? That may have been the problem. I put them on my blog so I'd have someplace to link to - and it's been so long since I blogged, I forgot how that size thing works there.

I cut my fabric 26" like your directions said, then cut the 36" width in half, so they are 18" wide... I dunno how many inches they go up the walls, but seems to be working OK, at least on the filling part. Speaking of which, I still have several to fill, so better end my coffee break and get back to it!