View Single Post
Old April 8, 2018   #21
SueCT
Tomatovillian™

I have never seen this before, but have used MG potting mix with moisture control a lot and my plants have always done great in it. I wonder what the difference is between moisture control and moisture conserve, if any? I think what works for each person can depend, in part, on your gardening habits and weaknesses. If keeping things watered is difficult for you in in the heat of the summer this might be your pot of gold, but if you have a very regular watering schedule or err on the the side of over watering instead of under, this might be terrible for you. If you live in a place with a lot of rain or in a very rainy year it might be bad, but if if you live in a hot dry place or it is that type of summer, again it might be great for you. It will be interesting to see how it is for you, Salt. I generally didn't like MG's organic soils, for some reason. Not sure why things didn't do as well in them. But we just don't have the variety of soils for sale around here that many of you do, so we pick from what we have, and this might work out for you. I will look for your follow ups.
SueCT is offline   Reply With Quote