View Single Post
Old November 13, 2017   #34
murihikukid
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worth1 View Post
Sorry I said anything.
Insulting you was not my intent and I feel bad that I have.

Worth
Worth..You have not insulted me ....Look I do have a moisture meter incorporated in a 4 in 1 device but i do not know how to get a reading from it or if it actually works....I have often thought of getting a meter sent over to me....I have poked my finger down into a couple of pots and there is no sign of wetness ....now where the seedlings are its very spongey ..no doubt caused by the original Moss mix and I presume that there is some moisture there or else they will fall over ...I wonder if the moss mix has got anything to do with it and if the roots have not extended out into soil .....
I hope you and me are oK cause I have a problem here which I need to straighten out...and I feel sure you would have an opinion on this ..I seem to be upsetting a lot of people lately..as you probably know I made a growth chamber which i really believe in and for getting a controled air Temperature inside I used water via radiators and tubes fed by a reservoir inside a freezer box ...It worked ok till the freezer unit broke down .....

Now my friend the electrician has had a change of mind and believes a fan drawing air from the chamber by way of a 100mm flexible air duct into a freezer compartment and another fan sending the air back out by way of a flexible air duct out back into the chamber (basicly a looped air supply) is the way to go....Well I had concerns with this method and I sought an opinion from another person and his advice was that he saw problems in this and his advice was to stick to the water method which I know with another radiator and more fans ( which I have so theres no cost ) can be improved on...
I wonder if you have an opinion on the air method?

Of course I emailed my electrician friend and told him and he has yet to reply..in fact his emails are getting less and less so maybe he is sick of me...meantime its crucial I get answers from him and he is basicly not there for me....He originally offered help and i have done everything he asked so I just feel slightly let down...

Very similar to my mature plants situation where I got emailed a week ago "I will let you know tomorrow as i am meeting the manager of the growing company tonight" and still not heard back.....
Regards Ron
murihikukid is offline   Reply With Quote