View Single Post
Old November 12, 2016   #7
TomatovilleŽ Recipe Keeper
coronabarb's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Roseburg, Oregon - zone 7
Posts: 2,791

At our market, anyone selling consumables must show proof of liability insurance. Consumables would be food, produce, body care items. Being from Calif, I got insurance right away when all I was selling was daffodils. Water on the floor and all that. It cost me about $20 some bucks a month. I started with the auto insurer but that was a no go. Way too expensive. Found a company that does farm type insurance, American Family Ins.
Now an Oregon gal
coronabarb is offline   Reply With Quote